Welcome to the New Westminster Photography Club
We are a group of photographers keen to improve our skills through club activities and involvement with other photography enthusiasts. Our members hold a wide range of photography interests and skills and member sharing is an ongoing aspect of the club. Most of our members are from the greater Metro Vancouver area, in British Columbia, Canada. Our club meetings are held in New Westminster, BC on the first and third Tuesdays, from September to early June (meetings vary in December and June). Some meetings are held in person and others using ZOOM or other platforms. Our club activities include educational programs through workshops and speakers, photography outings, and a range of internal and external photography competitions as well as exhibitions in the community.
Join Us! - New members are always welcomed, please check out Membership Information under About Us.
For access to the new website, Club Members will receive instructions to login and create new website credentials.
In addition to our website, please follow us on our social media channels:
At a Glance - Upcoming Events (Check our Calendar for details and to see all activities)
- January 1 - Voting Opens - Theme - Multiple Exposure
- January 3 - Meeting - Drone Photography - Speaker: Ryan Layfield
- January 7 - Voting on the Multiple Exposure theme closes
- January 13 - BC – Yukon InterClub Speaker Series – Douglas Johnson – Exploring Your Subject
- January 15 - Click* Fraser River Photography Competition - last day for submissions
- January 16 - Voting Opens -Click* Fraser River Photography - People's Choice Award
- January 15 - North Shore Challenge - last day for submissions
- January 17 - ZOOM Meeting - The Love of Symmetry - Speaker: Rick Hulbert
- January 24 - Voting Closes - Click* Fraser River Photography - People's Choice Award